Thursday, June 23, 2011

Someone Who Chose To Live

They are only like 2 minutes each!! And he's super amazing and inspiring... Please watch. 8) Pleeeeeease? Don't be lazy, he's saved lives with these videos!!!

First, a serious one.

And now, a not-so serious one. And okay, maybe he hasn't saved lives with this one, but it's a tip on how to feel better... I use this one. Haha. :3

I always thought this guy can be pretty inspirational. There have been comments on his videos, saying that he has convinced people out of committing suicide. I wanted to share them with you to either cheer you up or show you how he has some good points. The not-so serious one... He's a dork and I love him. His name is Greg, or Onision... and I watch him religiously. Anyways, I hope he cheered you up and made you think about what you have. Appreciate your life and your reasons to breathe.

Oh yes, and a question... What is your comfort food? Mine is cereal, strangely enough.

2 comments:

  1. Mine is ice cream and strawberries :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree he is very inspirational at times!

    My fave comfort food...as well is cereal...and Ironically enough, I am sitting here snacking out of the box as we speak!

    ReplyDelete